PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.29.2012

Rice Krispie Easter Eggs

Hey everybody!

I just wanted to share a quick, fun Easter Treat that we have made the last few years at our house. I found this idea on the Rice Krispies website and we love making up a batch and delivering them to our neighbors :)


First of all...you need to get some cute little helpers.

And cute aprons my mom made for Christmas don't hurt either ;)



Then you make the original Rice Krispies treat recipe.

1 bag of marshmallows
3 Tbsp butter
6 C Rice Krispies



Once you have your treats made, grab one of those plastic Easter Eggs you have lying around. Spray it with some Pam and mold your Rice Krispies into egg shapes.

The next step is to dip your treats into melted chocolate and then cover with some fun Easter Sprinkles.
And now you have yourself some yummy Rice Krispie Easter Eggs!

Simple and yummy....my kind of treat!!
Linking up HERE :)

5 comments:

Michelle Paige

How fun are these? Super cute!

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com

Ha! Those are cute! Such a great idea.. my little lady loves helping. Ill have to try these. You and your amazing ideas Tonii :)

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust

Very cute! My daughter would love them.

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted

What a cute way to make rice krispies treats (which I haven't had in like eons!)

Unknown

We make these every year & LOVE them! They never get out to the neighbors though since we gobble them up so fast. Haha! I love your spring colored sprinkles.