PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.02.2012

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!

Happy Friday everyone! :)

We have had SUCH a fun week celebrating and reading all about the great Dr. Seuss. So much fun...that I am sad to see it come to an end. I LOVE reading. A LOT. And I want my kids to feel the same way. Dr. Seuss wrote so many classics that have gotten my kids excited about reading...how can we not celebrate that?!

Gotta love stuff thrown together at 11 the night before :)

We set our table with all our favorite Dr Seuss books and stuffed animals. Then we used a roll of wrapping paper for a runner and a couple of balloons!

Now I'm off to make green eggs and Cat in the Hat pancakes :) I hope you all have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Michelle Paige

Loved your Cat in the Hat pancakes and all your fun activities! I shared your pancakes on my FB page. We had green eggs for breakfast...maybe we'll have pancakes for dinner? Hmmm.

Hollie Hanson

TOO cute!!!

Jamy

Awesome! I totally wanted to do a birthday party for Dr. Seuss too, but alas it never happened. We recently moved and 90% of the kids books are still packed in the garage. I couldn't do a party without the books! I am saving these ideas for next year! Love the simplicity of the Lorax activity!