PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.14.2012

Rainbow Otter Pop Punch!

Hey everybody! You'll be happy to know the DEEP cleaning is going great! I even had a minute to whip up a fun treat for my kids for St. Patricks Day...and it literally only takes a few minutes!


I found this great idea HERE on Pinterest, and thought it would be perfect in individual cups for St. Patricks Day.


Rainbow Otter Pop Punch!

And the only ingredients you need for this fun treat are...

It is super easy, all you do is start with a purple otter pop. Crush it up in a bowl and divide into 3 (or however many you are making) cups. Then place it in the freezer while you mash up the blue otter pop and layer it on top of the purple. So on and so on until you have done all the colors in the rainbow! Make sure you put them in the freezer in between layering...otherwise they melt QUICK and the color will blend together :)


I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! If you have emailed me or left a comment, I am SO sorry I haven't responded. I am sure somewhere there are women that can deep clean their house, take care of their kids, get in their excercise, cook healthy meals AND keep up with their blog...but I am NOT one of them ;) Thanks for understanding and have a wonderful day!



Linking up at these great parties HERE!

8 comments:

Lindsay

Love this idea! And so easy to make. :) I am really loving the new blog design! Looks great!

Michelle Paige

What a fun treat! Love it!

Aunt Suzi Quilts

Awesome idea! St Patty's day even! And little girls love rainbows all the time!

Mindie Hilton

What a fun idea! Hope you have a great St. Patties.

Jamy

Don't you just love Pinterest?! I totally have this pinned on my board! It turned out great! So fun! I was going to make Orange Julius with spinach (because supposedly you can't taste the spinach in a smoothie) BUT I test tasted it to check. You can taste it. I don't mind it at all, but I bet my kids would! We'll be doing green slurpees instead! =) Way to go on the cleaning! I get super grumpy if my house gets out of control!

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted

Bet they loved it! Glad to hear the cleaning is going well....so when should I expect you at my house? LOL

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com

Featuring YOU this morning over on my blog. Thank you for linking up to {wow me} wednesday.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Ginger @ gingersnapcrafts.com

http://www.gingersnapcrafts.com/2012/03/take-look-at-you-special-st-patricks.html

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon Designs

This is such a great idea! My kiddos would love this! Thanks for sharing with us! Hope you will join us again tonight!

Take care,

Trish