PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.07.2012

Lucky Charms Gift

We interrupt our regularly scheduled posts about transportation fun to bring you a St. Patrick's Day post :)


Right before Valentines Day I discovered the wonderful Marci Coombs. Her blog is so darling and she had a super cute cereal valentine idea. I immediately thought of using it for St. Patricks Day...so here is my take on her amazing idea!

I am "CEREAL"-sly lucky to be your Mom! :)

You may remember in our quest to get healthier we gave up the sugary cereal...my kids are terribly upset about it STILL. I think they will LOVE waking up to these little bowls of Lucky Charms with a fun little note attached.

Really, you could use these for just about anything! Lucky to be your friend, have you for a teacher, have you in my primary class, etc! The possibilities are endless!


I just tied a little tulle around the bowl and glued the printable to the top...easy-peasey!


I am getting excited for St. Patrick's Day...can you believe how fast March is flying by?!

Thank you SO much for stopping by today! I hope you are having a wonderful day, and keep checking back for more fun at Blue Skies Ahead :)





Photobucket


michellepaige






TOFW

11 comments:

Marci Coombs

This is DARLING!!! I love what you have done with it and am going to share it on MY Blog now :) Thanks for stopping by!! You have some GREAT ideas!!

Little City Farm

That is such an adorable idea, all the way down to the Lucky Charms cereal. Thanks for sharing at our party today.

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted

"Cereal"sly this is ADORABLE! The quote is so sweet.

Did you get a new look over here? I like!

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted

PS. What is the name of the font you used in the word "Lucky" with the dots? I have been looking for that font forever but had no clue of its name!

Michelle Paige

I always love a fun pun. This one is so cute! Thanks so much for linking it up to my Springtime Holiday Link Party. Your new blog look is super cool!

Rachael

Cereal-sly cute! Where did you find the Lucky Charms?

Kimberly @ A Night Owl

so cute! love the little cups of lucky charms! :)

kimberly
anightowlblog.blogspot.com

Shannon

Super Cute!
<3 S. from
http://bellabeanphoto.com/Blog/

Unknown

LOVE these! Definitely sharing your link with my readers on tonight's post!

hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

Sandy

How do I download the free tag?

Allison Fletcher

Hi! I love the cereal tag and was wondering if you had a link to print it? Thanks!