PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.20.2012

Getting excited for conference!

I posted this idea several years ago and it always gets a ton of views every fall and spring :) I thought I would update it since I have had several emails saying people couldn't figure out the printable.


Here is one way I get my kids excited about General Conference in the spring! :)


This also makes a great handout for Primary, Young Women's, or your sisters you visit teach.



Feel free to grab the printable and make a few of your own!!


All you need are a few Otter Pops (or whatever brand they sell at Wal-Mart...I like them much better ;) and you have yourself a fun little way to get the kids in your life excited about General Conference.
There you have it! Pretty simple stuff, right?! :)
Thanks for stopping by today, and have a great week! :)


2 comments:

Lindsay

So cute! I am getting my Conference buckets put together now, so I can have everything ready to go! Thanks for sharing this!

kathy

Hello

Good Day, i have been trying to create a nice blog post
and i saw yours and i found it very interesting keep up
the good work i'll be back for more

Kathy
www.healthandwellnessconsultants.com