PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.26.2013

"The Lorax" Munchie Mix!

Hey everybody!  I am so excited to share this fun, simple treat you can whip up for the kids to munch on while reading The Lorax...or watching the movie! :)

I found a cute idea HERE on Pinterest and decided to add a few things to make our very own Lorax Munchie Mix!!

 
All you need to make your own yummy treat are chocolate Teddy Grahams, Mini-Marshmallows, Goldfish crackers, Cadbury mini eggs, and Pretzel Sticks.


Doesn't that look yummy?!


Each snack represents something from the movie...I laid it out for you ;)


The kids were ecstatic when I told them we had a fun snack to munch on while we watched our movie!  And really...isn't everything cuter in individual servings?  Especially in these CUTE chevron snack bags from Pick Your Plum :)


The kids gobbled this snack right up!  The cutest things was watching them eat it.  They would wait until they saw a Bar-ba-loot...then they would eat a Teddy Graham :)  As soon as they chopped down the first Truffula Tree...they ate a pretzel stick.  It made for a very fun and tasty movie ;) 


I was so happy to add a little extra fun to my kids day...they needed it!  They have been such troopers while I have been taking it easy to keep this baby baking :)  It was a good reminder that sometimes the simple things can mean just as much as my over-planned activities ;)

Thank you SO much for stopping by today!  Are any of you doing any Dr. Seuss activities this week?  If so...please share!!  Have a great day!

Linking up HERE :)

6 comments:

Eric VanRaepenbusch

A lovely LORAX- themed snack. I love that you found ways to include the Bar-ba-loots, Humming Fish, and Swomee Swans!

I would love if you would share this post on my COUNTDOWN TO DR. SEUSS's BIRTHDAY linky:

http://www.happybirthdayauthor.com/2013/01/countdown-to-dr-seusss-birthday.html

I hope you stop by. I am pinning this post too!!

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust

I love this mix! SO freaking adorable. Pinned!

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted

This mix looks delicous! I just had dinner but man you're making me hungry again.....or maybe that's this baby doing this! I adore the little chevron treat bags too.

Christina at I Gotta Create!

That's too funny! Love Seuss week ;)


<3 Christina @ I Gotta Create!
Wildly Original link party is open.

Unknown

It really does look delicious! I am going to share this post on Facebook and Pinterest. I love the bags you served the snack in.

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com

Featuring you today in my Dr. Seuss round up! :)

Ginger @ GingerSnapCrafts.com

http://www.gingersnapcrafts.com/2013/03/happy-birthday-dr-seuss-10-ideas-crafts.html