PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.25.2013

Fun with Dr. Seuss {Recap}!


Happy Monday everyone!!!

This is one of our favorite themed weeks of the year...Dr. Seuss Week!

Before I share some of the fun, SIMPLE things we have planned for this year I thought I would do a quick re-cap of the activities we did last year...my kids still talk about a lot of these!



We made these delicious Cat in the Hat pancakes last year...they were a big hit!





We loved making our own Truffula Trees in our Lorax Activity






We made pink clovers, tried to catch a speck, and had a yummy snack in our Horton Hears a Who Activity




Finally, we did a great FHE teaching our kids they are NEVER too small to do something big!

I hope you enjoyed some of these fun Dr. Seuss activities...and stay tuned for more!!

They will be simple, partial bed rest makes sure of that :)  But they will also be some great ways to enjoy your kiddos this week...and that's really what its all about! :)

2 comments:

Marci Coombs

LOVE these ideas! I'm getting ready to do some myself for my childrens classrooms. Those strawberries and whip cream are adorable!!! xoxo

Unknown

What a wonderful collection of activities!