PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.15.2013

Build Your Blog Conference 2013...are you going??

Build Your Blog 2013

SO....anybody else going to this big shin-dig tomorrow??

One of THE absolute sweetest bloggers I have had the pleasure to meet passed a ticket on to me to attend and I could NOT be more excited!  The amazing gals at Six Sisters Stuff (I owe must of my successful dinners to them ;) are putting on this exciting conference that is going to be jam-packed with goodness!!

I am kind of nervous...I don't ever feel like a REAL blogger, you know?!  BUT...I am looking forward to the great classes and meeting some wonderful, inspiring people :)  Are any of YOU going??

If you are and you want to hook up...just look for the HUGE pregnant lady waddling around with no clue! ;)  Have a great weekend everyone!!
 

4 comments:

Lindsay

I want a full report on how totally awesome it is. :) Have the best time! Wish I could be ther as well!

Unknown

I am so sad that I missed it!! I guess I've been in my own little blogger world and can never keep up with all the blogger stuff that goes on. By the time I heard about it the ticket price had raised and was more than I could afford. :( I hope you had a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Unknown

Yay! I hope you had fun!

anosh

كشف تسربات المياة بالرس
مكافحة حشرات بالرس
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرس
رش مبيدات حشرية بالرس
تنظيف منازل بالرس
تنظيف مجالس بالرس
تنظيف كنب بالرس
تنظيف فلل بالرس
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرس
تنظيف بالرس
تقوم شركة تنظيف الرس خدمات تنظيف فى مناطق الرس والمناطق المجاورة لها بجودة عالية وتقنية ممتازة وتتميز هذة الشركة عن غيرها فى هذا المجال انها تهتم بالتميز و مواكبة العصر وكل ما هو جديد وهذا ما جعل الشركة تنال ثقة العملاء و تقوم الشركة لتقدم كافة انواع الخدمات ومنها تنظيف الشقق و الفلل والمبانى والمجالس والسجاد والموكيت والارضيات بانواعها والحدائق وغيرها كما تقدم خدمة مكافحة جميع انواع الحشرات وخصوصا النمل الابيض و تتمتع الشركة بوجود فريق عمل مدرب وعلى درجة عالية من الخبرة