PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.13.2012

Back-to-School Shopping at Old Navy!

Believe it or not...Back-to-School shopping time is here! This year I have two of my girls going to school and they could NOT be more excited. We traditionally make Back-to-School shopping a big event, date night and all! Nothing better than a little one-on-one girl time with cute clothes, shoes, and ice cream to top it all off ;)


 I don't know about you, but a lot of factors go in to our shopping. There MUST be a great selection (two little girls that have two very different styles!), I've GOT to be able to stay in my budget...and the clothes need to be pretty darn cute too! This year my girls are ALL about skirts, dresses and leggings, leggings, leggings!!  



One place where I feel we can stay in style, find a great selection and STILL stay in our budget is Old Navy.  I love that it is one-stop shopping...great finds for my 15-month old all the way up to my 7 year old.  And you better believe my girls already have their first day of school outfits picked out...complete with Cheetah leggings and all!  As a mom of 4 growing kids, I'm starting to see it really IS expensive to have a big family.  I'm always happy to find deals that allow my kids to express their own sense of style, while allowing me to not break the bank either!  

Oh yeah...and our store has a little table with crayons and coloring pages...LOVE that!  

So I'd love to know...have you finished up your Back-to-School shopping yet?  Do you stick to a budget for your shopping or do you just get what your kids need?  I can't believe we are down to a the one week countdown...Back-to-School here we come!!

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

0 comments: