PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.06.2011

Candy Cane Cupcakes in a Jar!



This week we are doing some fun Candy Cane activities and crafts and I thought it would be fun to remake my Candy Corn Cupcakes in a Jar into something for the holiday season! You can click on the link to get a tutorial...but they really are super easy.

All I needed for these was a mixed white cake mix, some red food coloring, cool whip and crushed candy canes. I seperated the cake mix and used the red food coloring on one bowl. Then I just alternated different layers until the jars were filled halfway. Cook at 325 degrees for 45 minutes and then let cool. Once it was all done I scooped out the top, added a dollop of Cool Whip and topped with my crushed candy canes. A quick, yummy treat that would be perfect for neighbors this time of year...or just for yourself! :)


Thanks so much for stopping by today, hope you are having a lovely holiday season!!

0 comments: