PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.05.2015

Primary Balloon Birthday Gifts

 
Happy Monday everyone!  I am still lucky enough to get to serve in our wards Primary as chorister, and we did something new for birthdays I thought I would share today!  These turned out so cute, and when we did them for the first time yesterday the kids seemed to really love them.

I actually saw this cute idea HERE, but I made my own balloon printables to include lyrics from our favorite Primary birthday song.  Once I had my balloons printed and cut out I just taped them to the top of a silly straw and they were ready to go!


 
I just went to my local dollar store and was able to get a six pack of silly straws for $1, not too shabby!  In our ward we also have the kids show their balloon to the bishop after church and he gives them a treat as well. 
 
Feel free to right-click, copy and print away with these balloons and make some Primary Balloon Birthday Gifts of your own! :)
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Camille

This is so cute!!! I am Primary President in our ward and I think I will just have to try this. Thank you for sharing!!!!!

kristinahojholt

I wish to express thanks to you for bailing me out of this type of situation. Because of scouting throughout the internet and getting principles which are not helpful, I assumed my entire life was done. Living without the approaches to the issues you have fixed as a result of the post is a crucial case, as well as the kind that would have in a wrong way affected my career if I had not come across the website. The mastery and kindness in handling all the details was very helpful. I don't know what I would have done if I had not encountered such a step like this. I'm able to at this point look forward to my future. Thanks very much for this impressive and results-oriented guide. I won't think twice to suggest your web sites to any person who needs and wants guidance about this matter. gifts for her