PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.21.2013

Les Miserables Printable!

 
 A few months ago my dear friend, Hollie Hanson from Cherry Tree Photography, came over to my house and took some fantastic shots of our wild and wacky bunch.  Cohen was just a few weeks old, and I was so excited that she was actually able to get a picture of the ENTIRE family in all our glory ;)

I love how intimate and REAL this picture is.  I knew as soon as I saw it that this needed to be blown up, canvased and added to our mantle ASAP!  


Because I adore the colors we used in the pictures, I thought it would be fun to whip up a quick printable to add a little bit to my mantle.  The first thing that came to me was one of my favorite lines from the amazing Les Miserables.  I have loved Les Miserables since I was 10 years old, and the words of Victor Hugo seemed to sum up perfectly the way I feel about these precious people in my life.


Not gonna lie...I'm still searching for a great canvas deal before I print off my fantastic family picture :) BUT...I do have my printable up and I love the sentiment and fun, bright colors it adds to our home. 


Thanks so much for coming by Blue Skies Ahead today, hope you are having a fantastic weekend!!