PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5.07.2013

Teacher Appreciation Treat Ideas

 Yeah, yeah...I know, I'm a little late with these Teacher Appreciation Treat Ideas.  But I'm all about keeping it real on this old blog...and I did not make these bad boys until 11 last night :)  So if any of you are procrastinators (like me), or maybe just plain forgot (possibly me as well) here are two quick ideas for you!!

Our room moms this year are AWESOME, and sent out great, detailed emails telling us the theme for each day of appreciation and some of the teachers favorites.  Today the theme is the teachers favorite treats, and this is what we came up!


Skylars teacher loves Diet Mountain Dew, so we just came up with a cute tag, wrapped it around the soda and attached with washi tape.  Then topped it off with a little bit of Bakers Twine and it was ready to go.  You can click, save and print on the tag below :)


Kendalls teacher is pretty easy to please...this wonderful lady LOVES chocolate!  We just grabbed a few candy bars, stuck them in a cute fry box from Pick Your Plum, added a strip of washi tape, and topped it off with our fun printable tag.


Again, feel free to print off the tag below! :)


I have spent some time helping out at the schools musical they are putting on this week and it has been SUCH an eye opener to the truly amazing people we have working with our children!  I hope these teeny little gestures help them to know who grateful we are for them and put a smile on their faces :)