PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.05.2012

LDS Wall Art Review!

 
Since I have started blogging a little more in the last year or so, I have been lucky to receive a few different opportunities to review different products.  Some I haven't taken advantage of because I knew it wasn't something I would really buy myself, and I really didn't think it would be anything that would apply or be of help to any of my readers.

A few weeks ago I received a chance to review a product that I could NOT let pass me by!

If you have read my blog for any amount of time at all, you have probably noticed I am proud to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  As such, I believe in the doctrine of Forever Families...that if we are sealed in the temple we will have the opportunity to be with our families FOREVER.

Needless to say, the temple is a pretty special place to me and my family...and for sometime I have been searching for some beautiful wall art to represent those feelings and display the beauty of the House of the Lord.  When LDS Wall Art contacted me and offered me the opportunity to review one of their enhanced prints I JUMPED at the chance!



As you can see from my picture above, these pictures of the Temple from the Fine Art Temple collection are absolutely stunning!  I love the modern take on it that fits right in with my home decor.  I chose the Salt Lake Temple print, as it holds a special significance for my family...my husband and I were sealed there for time and eternity a little over 10 years ago :)

Are you interested yet?  If so, PLEASE go check out LDS Wall Art and their beautiful Fine Art Temple collection.  If you do decide to order a picture, keep in mind it will be printed on museum quality canvas that really will add to the Spirit of any home.  Another cool option they provide is to customize your canvas with up to two lines of personalized text!  You could put the day you were sealed, your families name, etc.  The possibilities are endless!

Just because the people at LDS Wall Art are SO cool...they are offering my readers a 50% discount off any item from the Fine Art Temple collection from now until the end of the year!!  All you have to do is enter code TEMPLEPTSKJ50 and you are set.  I am thinking this is going to make for some amazing Christmas gifts ;)

If you want any more information, check out LDS Wall Art on Facebook!  There you will be the first to hear about any new promotions and new products as well.

Thank you so much LDS Wall Art for the opportunity to review such a beautiful piece of art...I am excited to have it in my home!  Now I just have to find the PERFECT place for it...;)