PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.06.2012

Hello?? Anybody out there?? :)

 I know, I know...its been a while since I posted.

I think my last post was that we were expecting baby #5...and I am feeling it! ;)

Don't get me wrong, I am very, very lucky.  I have many friends and family members that really have HARD pregnancies.  I am sick, pretty much all day...but its manageable.  

These last few weeks have just been all about figuring out how to make things work with a mom that is at WAY less than her best :)  I'm not good at taking it easy, especially when I have SO many things I want to do.  

Luckily for me...I have the best kids and husband on the planet :)  They are all stepping up to help keep our home in order so Mom doesn't lose it.  I feel blessed that so far I am still able to get up early in the morning and get in some kind of exercise.  Even though I am tired, that is MY time to focus on me and get mentally and physically prepared for my day.  

Now that I have had some time to figure out when I feel the yuckiest, and when I actually have a little bit of energy I plan on getting right back into the swing of things.  I REFUSE to let my favorite season pass us by without enjoying it to the max!!  

So, in short, thanks for still checking out this little blog, even though it hasn't been too exciting lately ;)

I do have a lot of fun things planned, some great FHE's on important subjects like media in our lives and modesty, and of course lots of fun with the kids! 

Thanks again for stopping by and have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted

I'm still here!! Sorry you feel blah but happy your family is stepping up to the plate and helping a preggo out:)

Jill @ Create.Craft.Love.

Hope you are feeling better soon! I just remember all I wanted to do was sleep - all.the.time. Take care of yourself. We will continue to check in and see how things are going. =)

Unknown

I am so sorry you have been sick! I hope it passes soon! I am one of those very annoying ladies that was never sick during any of her pregnancies but I desperatlely wanted to be sick so I would stop eating.... I gained 50-60 lbs each pregnancy. Yikes!