PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5.08.2011

Avrie Deawn







She is here!! What a beautiful little girl we have been blessed with. Avrie Deawn was born on May 7th at 6:51 pm. She weighed 6lbs 5oz and and is 19 inches long. I just hold her and stare...no matter how many times we do this the absolute miracle of it all come racing back to me and I am completely overwhelmed and overflowing with JOY. Holding her in my arms has been the best Mother's Day present I could ever ask for :)

4 comments:

~Conradis~

ConGRATulations!!!! She is adorable and you are beautiful too mama! Oh how sweet!

Chanty Cling

Congrats! I am so happy for you, what a sweet little girl. You have no sisters growing up and now you get all the girly stuff. What a blessing that she is here safe and sound.

Unknown

Congratulations!!! She is absolutely beautiful. I love her lips. She looks like she is ready to kiss you. :) You are such a great mom. I hope that I can be as good of a mom as you. I love getting ideas from your blog for the future with Abi. Good luck!

Jessica Adams

YAY, Tonii!! She is gorgeous, just like I knew she'd be! No we need to get together, darn it, so I can meet her and see you!!!
Congratulations!