PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.08.2009

Update...

Man, its been too long! I still have not figured out how to download my pics onto my computer so this will be a pictureless post :) Life here goes on as usual, with some exciting changes taking place. The exciting news it that I am 26 weeks pregnant today! We had a scare a few weeks ago that landed me in Labor and Delivery. Thankfully my body calmed down, and I was able to go home with orders to take it easy, but not even bedrest! It was a real blessing in disguise, every time I feel uncomfortable I remember how incredibly blessed I am to still be carrying my precious little boy, and I am so so grateful that we haven't had to face the horrors of bedrest. Sounds dramatic, and its worth it in the end to get the baby here safely, but really, bedrest just stinks!! Anyway, Britton is a crazy little boy and makes his presence known! I can't wait to hold him in my arms and see what a little boy of ours will be like. The girls are doing so so good! Kendall has just started going to nursery and loves it! Skylar is thriving in preschool, playgroup, and sunbeams and is quite the little helper. They are really starting to enjoy playing together and....Kendall is almost officially walking!! Wahoo!! And at only 17 months old, what a girl! :) Paul is keeping VERY busy with work, and I am busy just trying to keep my head above water! Every day is a learning experience for me as I deal with not being able to do everything I want to because my body just won't let me. I am learning what things are really important, and trying everyday (sometimes unsuccessfully) to choose the best things. Over and over lately I have just been struck by how loving our Heavenly Father is, and how he lets us experience so many different things so we CAN learn and grow, and eventually become the woman he expects me to be. Stay tuned for LOTS and LOTS of pictures!!

6 comments:

Becky

Scary Tonii! I'm glad that you and the baby are doing better. Take care of yourself!

Jones Family

I am glad everything turned out good for you. Please let us know if we can do ANYTHING for you.

Heath694

Tonii,I am so glad you're okay. I didn't even know you were having difficulties. I hope all will be okay and little Britton will get here safe and sound. We love you and miss you!

The Pond's Lily Pad

Sometimes things happen in our lives to help us slow down when we are trying to do too much; I think your scare a few weeks ago was really a blessing to help you to slow down. No doubt you are like the energizer bunny, but I'm glad that you are still cooking Britton and that all is well. Take it easy; orders from your friendly neighborhood L&D nurse :)

Camille

Wahoo! a post! :)
you are amaizing! I hope you know that! love you! im glad we have seen eachother a few times this month! i want to know when i can help you! you better tell me!

Karlee Turner

Yay! A new post! Funny how I see you multiple times a week and yet still need updates on your blog :) As excited as I am to meet little Britton, we want him to stay in there as long as possible!