PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.23.2007

Girl Party!!!





On Friday night Paul had all of his brothers, my brother and his dad over for a long overdue boys night. Of course this meant me and my girls had to scram! We seriously had the best night ever!!!! The night started off with manicures at Sweet and Sassy, a salon just for little girls. Skylar just sat at the table with her hands up like a pro, having a full conversation with the lady doing her nails. Then they sprayed her hair with glitter and put a glitter heart on her cheek (needless to say, we are still finding glitter everywhere!:) After that we went to the movie theater and got ice cream and played in the arcade. Skylar loved the driving game and beat me at the one where you just have to steer (so embarrasing!) Then after that we went to Enchanted. It was so cute!!! Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy, with a 2 1/2 year old and a 4 month old at an 8 oclock movie, but we had so much fun. Kendall just sat in my lap, and never cried, and Skylar loved the movie and was singing and dancing in the aisle. We had such a fun girl night, I can't wait to do it again!