PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.23.2011

Don't let one minute of Conference go to "WASTE!"

Every year like so many of you I love to put together Conference Baskets for my kids. I always include a Conference Activity Packet, new crayons and some yummy treats that we very rarely have in our house (partially due to trying to be healthier, but also because I am really cheap!:)

This year I happened to be at Target and found some super cute waste baskets on clearance for .75 each! I thought they would be perfect for this year's baskets.

Don't you just love the look of that blue mesh waste basket??






This is the little printable I made up....Don't let one minute of Conference go to "WASTE!"





I love how these turned out and I KNOW my kids are going to be excited to get them (I know, because they came down while I was taking pictures and started freaking out :)





I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, thank you so much for stopping by!



4 comments:

Ashley

so so cute! i will have to remember this when i have older kids!!!

Cara and Mike

i LOVE this... Target, here I come - I really feel like I'm stealing all of your good ideas, but I guess if you are willingly giving them out.... Sam will be SOO thrilled! You've totally inspired me to make conference something to look forward to for the kids, I really think these things will do wonders! :)Thank you for fueling my sometimes un creative mind!! :)

Kirstylee

This is such a darling idea. I don't know what it is about brand new crayons, but they always seem to make everything more fun. :) I may adapt this idea to use with the toddler and preschool Conference ideas that I've posted on my blog. This is just too cute to ignore!

thanida

I like this post, keep writing and give informative post.! 
ดูบอลสด
ผลบอลเมื่อคืน
ผลบอลสด