PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6.12.2011

Summer Bucket List

I don't know about you, but summer just seems to fly by at our house! I always have all these grand ideas about all the things I want to do with my family, and before I know it, it is September and we've hardly done a thing.


This year I thought it would be fun to make our "Summer Bucket List", a list of all the things we wanted to do as a family before the summer is over.


My kids are very visual (just like me :) so I thought it would be fun and a little different to put our Summer Bucket List in a, you guessed it, bucket!! :)






I just got a sand bucket from the dollar store and cut out vinyl using my Silhoutte. Stickers would work perfectly too. Then I tied some matching ribbon around the handle and it was done! I love quick projects like that.


Every week at Family Home Evening we are going to go through our bucket list and pick out and schedule the activities we want to do that week. Some of our activities are:

Go to the Drive-Inn

Take the kids fishing

Go to the Alpine Slide

Go on a Hike


Have a campout in our living room

Go to the Children's Museum

Make smores

Have a lemonade stand

Go to the Water Park

Go boating on Utah Lake

Go bowling (if you live in Utah, kids bowl free at FatCats every weekday in the summer!)



I think its going to be one great summer!!


Linking up with


{So You Think You're Crafty}


{Lolly Jane Boutique}



0 comments: