PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6.14.2011

I'm "Soda" proud of my guy!

It is my husband's birthday this week, so every day I have been trying to do a little something to make his week special and let him know how much we love him. Today I made him a little something to let him know how proud I am of him for doing something tough...quitting soda completely!! My guy loves his carbonation, but as we are all trying to be healthier he thought this would be a good thing to let go. It's been tough for him but he hasn't cheated ONCE...I am super proud of his dedication and wanted to make sure he knows it!!


I have seen a bunch of different ideas using these big drink holders from fast food places, and here is my take on it! :)


First try and track down one of these drink holders. Hint: they do NOT have them at Del Taco, McDonalds, Burger King, Betos or Arctic Circle. Trust me...I checked! They DO have them at Sonic...I made my hubby go grab one last night on his way home from work. He thought I was crazy, but I told him it was for a craft for the kids ;)



I then just covered the bottom outside sections with scrapbook paper. I have seen them spraypainted too..I just wanted a pattern.




After I added the paper I put in 4 of his favorite drinks that he can still have: a bottled water, Gatorade, Fuze, and Orange Juice. Then I added some cute little decorations cut with my Silhoutte and here is the finished product!


This is a simple, cheap gift that could be done for all sorts of different occasions! I love you Paul and hope you are enjoying your birthday week!!!





0 comments: