PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6.17.2011

Last minute Father's Day gift idea

If you are STILL trying to find something to make the Father's in your life feel loved this Sunday, here is one more idea :) I quickly threw this printable together this morning...



And thought it would go along super cute with one of my husbands favorite movies of all time!!




The best part about this?? This week at Target the Back to the Future Trilogy is on sale for $16.99!!! Amazing, right?! I wasn't able to find it at my local Target, but I was able to get it on Amazon for the same price. I checked this morning and it has gone up to $24.99, but that is still pretty great for the whole trilogy...and its a Blu-Ray! Here is the direct link if anyone else wants to get it.


I think this would be a fun gift for your husband or your own dad as well! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend celebrating the men in your life that do so much for us, stay tuned for a fun Father's Day themed family home evening that you could do on Sunday night, or keep celebrating til Monday! :)

0 comments: