PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6.02.2011

End of school Thank You gift

Today is Skylar's last day of school and we wanted to do a little something for her sweet teacher, Miss Glover. Her favorite treats are Kit Kats, so we just used some stuff we had around the house to maker her a little goodbye gift.


Gotta love all the empty formula cans a newborn baby provides...perfect for crafting. Throw in some cute paper and tissue paper and you are ready to go!



I just covered the formula can with some scrapbook paper....can't beat a free container. Well, technically not free...formula is pricey!!;)



Then I cut this cute apple with a banner with my Silhoutte. Have I mentioned I love my Silhouette??


Once it was all glued together I wrapped a bunch of Kit Kats in a the tissue paper, stuffed it in the can, and here is the finished product!




Happy last day of school Skylar....can't believe my baby is going to first grade next year!!

















0 comments: