PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.28.2011

New Year's Neighbor Gifts

Hey Everyone!! I hope you all had a most fabulous Christmas with your loved ones! We certainly did. I loved that Christmas fell on a Sunday this year...we woke up, ate breakfast and headed off for church. I couldn't believe how good the kids were about waiting to open presents, and it was the perfect way to kick off the day, celebrating the birth of our Savior.

The week before Christmas was a little bit crazy at our house. A nasty stomach bug ran its course and threw all my plans for a loop! Some things had to be put on hold...and one of them was neighbor gifts for Christmas. I figured I can't be the ONLY one who dropped the ball, so I thought I would share my super easy New Years Neighbor Gifts :)


Yep...that's it! A bottle of Martinelli's, snowflake ornament, matching ribbon and tag! Doesn't get much easier than that!

I made this super simple tag using the Silhouette and just printed them out, hole-punched, and tied on with a fun ribbon and matching snowflake ornament.



Simple and quick, but still shows those awesome neighbors how grateful you are for them!
Thanks so much for stopping by Blue Skies Ahead today! I have some fun projects coming up that I can't wait to share. I LOVE the start of a new year and all the organizing, revamping, and crafting that comes with it! Hope you all have a VERY happy New Years!

0 comments: