PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.24.2013

Crazy Kool Valentines!

 
Hey everyone!!  How are you all doing this COLD, icy, Thursday?  Or maybe that's just where I'm at ;)  My oldest daughter is home sick from school today so we decided to take an hour and put together her Valentines for her classmates.  These were SO cute, cheap and easy to put together!

I originally saw THIS idea on Thrifty Decor Chick last year and thought it was SO cute.  Then when I was at the Dollar Store the other day, I thought it would be fun to add a crazy straw and our Crazy Kool Valentines were born! :)


I had these awesome treat bags I ordered around Christmas time from Pick Your Plum.  They were the perfect size and color for these super simple Valentines.


We just stuck a Kool-Aid packet and crazy straw in each one, and then glued on this printable I made on Picmonkey.


I made two different versions depending on what color bag I was using, please feel free to click, save and print! 



Have you started thinking about your kids Valentines yet?  If so, what are you doing??  Share in the comments!

Linking up to THESE great parties!

10 comments:

Patti
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted

Super, super cute! I love the red stripe bags.

Jill @ Create.Craft.Love.

ADORABLE! I love the straw! Pinning!

Dana D'Arc

Super Cute! What program do you use to make all your cute signs? Love it!

Anonymous

Very Cute! I think I will do this for my daughters class :)
Visiting from Huckleberry Love

Karla
http://www.huckleberrylove.com/

Happy Heavin

SOO cute! I had seen a fun valentine using the crazy straw, but I love the idea of adding the Kool-aid as well! I will be making these! Thanks for the free print

Unknown

Such a dog gone cute idea!! Found you on I Heart Nap Time. Just started following you on Facebook! Thanks for sharing!

Michelle Paige

These are adorable! Those stripe bags make everything look so cute.

Designed Decor

Great idea! Something so different than all the other valentines! I just started a new link party and would love for you to come over and share your post or any social media sites. Talkin’ About Thursday - http://designeddecor.com/talkin-about-thursday-link-party-5/
DeDe@DesignedDecor

Mindie Hilton

Featuring at Bacon Time very soon!