PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.09.2012

Pumpkin Spice Bread

NOTHING says fall to me like the smell of some YUMMY Pumpkin Spice Bread!

I think Pumpkin Bread is probably like Sugar Cookies...everyone has a recipe that they swear by ;)

But if you don't already have a recipe that you love, you should definitely give this one a try!  I found on AllRecipes and made a few simple changes.  I love that it makes 2 loaves and 1 dozen muffins from just one batch.  I love the way my house smells while its baking in the oven.  And...I LOVE how it tastes!!  

0

Pumpkin Spice Bread

1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
4 eggs
1 C vegetable oil
2/3 C water
3 C white sugar
3 1/2 C flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp cloves
1/4 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice

This recipe is super easy to make, which is always a plus in my book :)

First you mix the pumpkin, eggs, oil, water, and sugar.
 

Then add all your dry  ingredients and mix until well-blended.


Then stop and take a picture of your adorable shadow that follows you everywhere you go :)


Make sure you grease VERY well 2 pans, and place in the oven at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.


Once you have let cool, cut in slices, set out for the kids after school, and make sure to grab a slice for yourself...this stuff is gonna go fast!! :)