PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.23.2012

Freaky Facials and Spooky Nails!!

I shared this fun activity last week over at one of my MOST favorite blogs, Delightfully Noted.  In case you missed it...here are some fun pampering ideas for the little witches in your life ;)

Every year my sisters and I go to a local event called Witches Night Out...and EVERY year my little girls are so sad that they can't join us ;)  Last year I decided they should not miss out on the fun, and we try to have a Witches Night IN of our own.

This year on the agenda were some homemade facials and manicures!  We had to throw a witchy twist on everything and here is what we came up with.

First up...Wicked Witch of the West Facials!



All you need to make your own homemade facial is half an avocado, 2 TBSP hot water, and 1 tsp of honey.  



Once you have your Wicked Witch Facial all mixed apply generously to your little witch's face.



After about 10 minutes you wipe off with a warm cloth and enjoy that silky smooth skin! 

(Side note for moms:  I used this too and LOVED how it made my skin feel!  Go on...try it for yourselves too!!)


Look at that gorgeous girl!

Finally we finished our night of pampering with some Festive Holiday Nails!

First up we did some Spooky Eyes Nails



All you need for these nails are some black polish and a white nail pen.  I painted a black coat, did two white circles and then using a toothpick added two little black dots.  My girls LOVED these!



Finally we did Candy Corn Nails.  I just painted the whole nail orange, then did a layer of yellow above it, and finished off the top with strip of white!

Linking up HERE


4 comments:

Hollie Hanson

cute cute cute!!
Man you are going blog crazy! I feel like a complete slacker now :)

Lindsay

You are such a fun mom! I love this idea! Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous!

Pinkie for Pink

Love the nails! My daughter would love them too! Just found you over at the CHQ blog hop. I am your newest follower. Would love if you could come visit my blog and follow.


Thanks
Nichole
www.pinkieforpink.com

Unknown

Such a fun idea! My daughter would love this :) Thanks for joining us at the CHQ Blog Hop this week :) Hope to see you again next week!