PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.05.2013

St. Patrick's Day Fun! {Recap}

 Hello everyone!!  I can't believe we are already well into March!

Today I had a super fun activity to share with you, but since I am STILL in the hospital it will just have to wait a bit longer :). Instead, I figured I'd do a recap of some fun things we did last year to get us in the St. Patrick's Day spirit!!


This is our favorite breakfast for St. Patrick's Day...Shamrock Cinnamon Rolls


Looking for a sweet little way to show your crazies that you love em?  This Lucky Charms Gift will be just perfect!


My kids really loved our Rainbow Otter Pop Punch!



There are just a few things last year we did to celebrate...hopefully we can squeeze some fun in this year too!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted

I've been thinking about you all week! Hope all is well but I know they are taking good care of you and baby:)

Unknown

Have I told you lately how much I love your blog? Your ideas are just amazing!! I keep thinking about you and hoping all is well!!

Jess

Thanks for all the new ideas. New GFC follower.