PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.04.2013

Printable Christmas PlayDough Mats!

 Happy December everyone!  It is the beginning of the best and busiest month of the year at our house ;)

I promised myself I wouldn't get SO caught up in Christmas prep that I ignored my kids this year, so today I whipped up a few really simple playdough mats that I printed out, laminated and then enjoyed with my kiddos.  They loved decorating the tree and making their own gingerbread man.  I got in on the fun and enjoyed creating accessories for the snowman :)


The fun thing about these playdough mats is that they simply get the creativity flowing, then its fun to see where your kids take it!


Isn't my little guy cute? ;)


Here are the printables if you want one for yourself!  Just right click, save, and print away!  I laminated mine so we could use them again and again, but plain old cardstock would work for a few times too!  




I hope you enjoy these with your kiddos, and thanks so much for stopping by today!!