PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.05.2013

Printable Christmas Bingo!

 Man, I am loving the printables this week!  I mentioned yesterday, but it has been FREEZING in our neck of the woods.  This means that I will do just about anything to avoid leaving the house...and it means I am having to find some fun ways to entertain the kids :)


My younger kids, 2 and 4, are both at great ages for playing BINGO.  We played for quite a while, in fact we only stopped because my little guy had to leave for preschool.  And using M&M's doesn't seem to make it any less fun either ;)


If you are looking for a fun, simple activity to do with your kids at home, for a school party, or even Activity Days feel free to print out your own BINGO sheets and calling cards below!




I had some serious trouble figuring out how to do the calling cards...not the best at technology here ;)  Sorry I couldn't get them all on one page, just print out both pages below and you will have all the cards you need to play!


I hope your kiddos love this BINGO game as much as mine did!  Have a wonderful, WARM day! 

Linking up HERE




3 comments:

Angie Center

This is a fun idea we'll use tomorrow! Thanks!!

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com

Oh this is too cool Tonii! And your little ones look like they are having so much fun! Gosh you have some beautiful babies! Hope yall are having a great holiday season sweet friend!

Isabkk

Thank you so much for sharing