PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4.17.2011

Easter Family Home Evening


I quickly wanted to post this amazing Easter Family Home Evening that I found while searching online. I was hoping to use my creativity to come up with something really fun for my kids but time has gotten away from me. Odd, you would think being on bedrest for the last 4 weeks would have left plenty of time for fhe prep :) However, now that we made it to 34 weeks I am downgraded to partial bedrest (WAHOO!), which means I know have to fight the urge to completely overdo it and make up for the last 4 weeks :) With all that said I found this great family home evening all ready to go...all you need to do is print it out. I LOVE that is focuses on what happened to the Savior every day for the last week of his mortal life, and in turn WE will be focusing on our Savior every day this week as well. I hope you and your families have a wonderful Easter!!


0 comments: