PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.27.2007

Happy Thanksgiving!






We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! My mom and my little brothers were able to come from California to spend the holiday with us. We have not been with them on Thanksgiving for 7 or 8 years, so it was great! On Friday night we went to Temple Square to see the lights turn on. It is an awesome family tradition and we had a great (although it was FREEZING!) time! I could not get over how cute my little girls looked! Then on Saturday we did some shopping at Gardner Village and just enjoyed being with family. I hope everyone else had as great a weekend as we did!

2 comments:

NY Barney Family

I love the pics - how fun!!

Camille

your girls are so cute! I love the hats! We are going to temple square in a few weeks! Raegan is going to love it! can't wait! What fun pictures!