PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.27.2014

Love {Printable}

  As some of you may know, we built a house recently and finally moved in the beginning of June.  We have LOVED our home, and I have had a lot of fun decorating and designing different parts, room by room.  The littlest things seem to take me the longest though...I have two ladder shelves that have sat in my living room, EMPTY, for almost 3 months now :)
 
I couldn't take it anymore, and finally threw up some décor on these cute little shelves.  My favorite thing to decorate with are pictures of my family, but since we aren't doing new family pics til next month I figured I could fill some of my frames with some printables.  I particularly loved this one, so I thought I would share!
 
My big thing right now is trying to promote love and peace in our home...I think we ALL could probably use some more of that ;)  When I was little every time my little brother and I would fight my mom would start singing Love is Spoken Here, a beautiful primary song.  It didn't always stop the fighting, and it inevitably annoyed both of us...but the message did finally sink in.  I want our home to be a place where words are spoken with LOVE, and you can feel that love when you walk into our home.
 
If any of you have that same desire, feel free to right click on the pictures, save, and then print away!

 
I made this as a 5x7, so it will probably work best in that size :)
 
Here are the finished results...not too shabby!!
 
 
Now I only have about 1,429 more projects to do before the house is done! ;) 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you all have a fantastic day!!
 
 
 




1 comments:

Camille

I love this!! Thank you so much! This is something we are focusing on much in our home with our 5 kids right now. I may just start singing this song to my kids like your Mom did. Sounds like a good idea to me!!!