PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.07.2010

Aquarium!!

What a fun place our local aquarium is!! It's nothing compared to SeaWorld, but for young kids I think it is perfect. A year pass is very reasonable, and the kids can run around and you don't have to worry too much about them getting lost (although I have lost my nephew there before....I still feel bad about that Camille :)



On my fun at home blog I posted about this fun little activity, but I simply made an Excel spreasheet scavenger hunt with stickers for when they found the different ocean creatures. Skylar loved it and it added something a little different to the usual outing. My cute sister in law and her kids joined us, aren't they darling?! Skylar and Raegan are two peas in a pod, and even though Kendall and Kade don't look TOO thrilled, I'm pretty sure they had a lot of fun too! :)


0 comments: