PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.01.2009

Zoolander...the early years



Do you see the resemblance? :)

Serioulsy, Britton is already 3 months old! I cannot believe how with each child the newborn stage seems to go by faster and faster. It's really sad for me, because each time I love it more and more, and the more I have the more I realize I won't experience this too many more times (hopefully a couple more though! :)

Britton is my little angel. He has filled a place in my heart that I didn't even know needed filling :) There is something truly special about the Mother/Son bond, and I treasure it! It's odd, I can't quite explain it because I feel a certain closeness with my daughters, that is different but neither one is MORE or LESS, just different.

I don't know how you can't be madly in love with a boy who sleeps 10-11 hours a night by 3 months and takes two 3-hour naps a day :) He is the kind of baby that makes you just want to have more babies! I love you my little man!!

2 comments:

Mickie and Matt

Hey! Mine does just about the same thing! I LOVE it he is such a sweetheart. I know what you mean about the mom/son bond...

~Conradis~

Can we say LUCKY! Sure missed you yesterday! Can't wait for CAMP, hope the pics went well!