PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5.29.2013

Crazy Hair Day Ideas!

 I cannot believe how long it has been since I have posted anything!!  

Life here has been hectic, wonderful, crazy, and LOUD :)  So goes life with five kids I guess.  We have been doing lots of fun things...but I have not been able to find time to gather my thoughts and come up with a coherent post ;)  I finally had a free minute and wanted to share our fun Crazy Hair Day Ideas.

Unlike many of you awesome moms...I am TERRIBLE at doing my girls hair!  I wish I could do all those fancy ideas I see on hair blogs, but it is just completely beyond me.  I knew I wouldn't be able to create the masterpiece my girls were hoping for without some help...so this is what we came up with!

 Luckily we still had a bunch of pipe cleaners that were sent to us from the awesome people at CraftProjectIdeas.com.  They added the perfect touch to our Crazy Hair-Do's!


For Kendall I just put her hair in a bun of top of her head and then wrapped a bunch of pipe cleaners around my fingers to make them curl.  Then I stuck them through the elastic around the bun and in the center of the bun.  It made for a BRIGHT, crazy hair do :)


For Skylar's we did basically the same thing...but since she has much longer hair I did little twists all over her head and used a few more pipe cleaners.  I LOVE the finished look!  That is some crazy hair :)

Oh...and while I was busy making Skylar's hair crazy this morning...my little guy was making his a little crazier too...


The stinker got out the scissors and gave himself a nice little bald spot right up front!  He looked so sad about it I couldn't help but laugh!

Do your kids have crazy hair day at their school?  If so, have you ever used anything creative to add to the CRAZY?!

6 comments:

Michelle Paige

The pipe cleaners are so fun! Great crazy hair! Sorry about your little guy...thankfully hair grows back!

The Harding Family

Sooo fun girl!!! I don't know what i'm gonna do when Kynlie wants me to start doing her hair.. I'm awful at it too!!! :) I think I can full this off for crazy hair day though, at least for her.. :o)

-michele

so cute... We had crazy hair day today at our school. I am definitely saving this idea for next year!

Unknown

I know this sounds silly but in Skylar's hair, how did you get her hair to stay in tall stwists instead of a "ballerina" style bun?

Ameen Khatri

Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it’s fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily virgin hair extensions

Unknown

I am so bad at hair styling, I wish you had a video to do the one on your little girl with longer hair 😩. They are both beautiful 😍